Re: Re[2]: Net uplift on joists and jois

Ed Haninger wrote:

. > By the way, the uplift bracing was initially installed on the top of the
. > joist.  There it is totally useless.   Our contractor had not seen it
. > before.

Isn't that on page of 1253 of "Contractor Responses," 1956 Edition? <G>

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona