RE: Warning to HP Calculator Users

This TI site features a link to a program that lets you run a TI-89 or TI-92
Plus in RPN:

http://education.ti.com/student/Games.html

So, even if HP does eventually stop making calculators, there will still be
ways to run RPN on a current and fast calculator.  Given the power of the
free market, I suspect there will always be a way to get RPN to folks
willing to spends $100 or more on a calculator.

Paul Crocker, P.E.