RE: Warning to HP Calculator Users

Paul Crocker wrote:

. > This TI site features a link to a program that lets you run a TI-89 or
. > TI-92 Plus in RPN:

. > http://education.ti.com/student/Games.html

. > So, even if HP does eventually stop making calculators, there will still
. > be ways to run RPN on a current and fast calculator.  Given the power of
. > the free market, I suspect there will always be a way to get RPN to folks
. > willing to spends $100 or more on a calculator.

. > Paul Crocker, P.E.

Also, the Palm/Handspring PDAs have at least a couple of freeware/shareware
RPN calculator programs for their PDAs.  Go to the Palm/Handspring software
site and search on "RPN" (w/o the quotes, of course).  The shareware cost of
the one that I downloaded is $18.00 --- not as good as an HP calculator, but
at least it is RPN.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona