Re: Warning to HP Calculator Users

Rich Lewis wrote:

. > I think another here problem is that the government did not step in and
. > regulate HP years ago, slap some environmental upgrade restrictions on
. > them, and require that there products expire after 5 years of use.

Now that you mention "government," Rich, it reminded me that the HP-67 was
*the* back-up computer for the first moon landing.  In fact, HP provided a
game card with the HP-67 that simulated a moon landing, with the display
flashing if you crashed, or went back into the milky way.

A. Roger Turk
Tucson, Arizona