Re: Warning to HP Calculator Users

Richard,

	I disagree that HP is to blame themselves!

	The main reason that I just bought a new HP 7400c scanner AND a new HP
1220c printer is BECAUSE my HP 97 calculator which I got second hand in
1980 is still going strong.  If these pieces of equipment provide the
same number of working hours of service as the HP 97 they will outlive
my need for them.

				Regards,

				H. Daryl Richardson