From: Bill Polhemus [mailto:bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc]
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2002 11:05 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: "Stick-Built" Metal Building?

Hey, the INTERESTING thing is: I can say that he HAS relied on what I've
said, and that he most certainly is NOT an Engineer!

Of course, what he will do after that is probably find some accursed
Structural Engineer from the "Dark Side". It isn't the business lost that
bothers me; it's the idea that we are so often done in by our own.

Sometimes I think we're going to have to convert "Clients and Prospects" one
grindingly slow transaction at a time. But first, we need to heal
ourselves...

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
Katy, TX, USA