From: Regis King [mailto:steelfishes(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2002 10:15 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Q: "Stick-Built" Metal Building?

>As it stands, I'm trying to educate this guy as to where he needs to go.

I agree, Bill, telling him where to go is probably for the best.  :)  You
could also suggest to him what to do with his plans when he gets there.

Seriously, though, don't spend time you can't afford to lose on this one.
If this guys had someone lined up to blindly stamp the plans and left
because he was too expensive, he has all the marks of a potential dead-beat.
  Your motives are noble, but the client obviously doesn't see any problem
with this, and education is a difficult process in such cases.