 From: "Presales Support" <presales_support(--nospam--at)am.exch.hp.com>
 To: <********************
 Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 12:46 PM
 Subject: HP

 Hello,

 Thank you for contacting Hewlett-Packard's Customer Care e-mail support.

 1. No.  We discontinued the HP 82240B IR Printer.  HP has also shut down
 the Research and Development of the Calculators.

 2.  HP is still manufacturing  all of the same CALCULATORS it was a year
 ago, but there are no new models.

 The HP 32Sii is our most difficult model to find because retail stores
 do not like to carry RPN calculators.  You can purchase it from HP
 shopping by calling 888-999-4747 or you can order online.

 http://www.hp.com/calculators/scientific/32sii_info.html

 If you need further assistance, please reply to this message.  You may
 also find technical and troubleshooting information along with software
 updates, on our HP Customer Care Web site at:

 http://www.hp.com/

 Thank you,

 Berry

 HP Customer Solutions Team
 * Our advice is strictly limited to the question(s) asked and is
   based on the information provided to us.  Problems and solutions
   may depend on the nature of your system environment and various
   other parameters that are unknown to HP; therefore, HP cannot assume
   any responsibility or liability.  Please be advised that technical
   information changes as new data becomes available, therefore, HP
   recommends that you regularly check our Customer Care Web site for
   possible updates at:
   http://www.hp.com/go/support

   HP shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental
   or consequential damages in connection with the use of this
   information.