From: Peter James [mailto:pjames(--nospam--at)novatech-eng.com]
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2002 7:44 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Virus warning - gelca - using seaint addresses

I received an e-mail from "gelca" that was sent Saturday morning. The
subject line was a previous seaint subject that that I had posted to, but
the e-mail didn't come from seaint, so it landed up in my regular inbox, not
my seaint inbox.

Norton Anti-Virus caught it - there was a file with the name setup.doc.scr
in the e-mail. I didn't record the name of the virus, but it was serious
enough for Anti-Virus to freeze my machine.

Peter James