Announcement: New Data available[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Announcement: New Data available
- From: Shafat Qazi <seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 10:30:08 -0800
The following information was sent to me by Graeme Dick, Chair SEAOSC Testing committee.
The "REPORT OF A TESTING PROGRAM OF LIGHT-FRAMED WALLS WITH WOOD-SHEATHED SHEAR PANELS" is complete and available to all interested parties.
The data and some documentation for the City of Los Angeles - UCI test program are contained on two compact discs. Some of the items on the compact discs include:
1. A CD Guide file that briefly describes the contents of the CDs and the project itself
2. A README file that describes the project goals, specimen construction details, test matrix, test data and DATA CD layout
3. An 11-page description of the Test Protocol and Test Setup
4. The Final Report to the City of Los Angeles
5. The source code listing of a computer program to calculate YLS ans SLS values
6. Four UC Irvine Master of Science Theses:
The set of two CDs can be obtained directly from the Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering at a cost of $40. One must have access to MS Office to read the spreadsheet (EXCEL) and text (WORD) data. To order the two CDs, send a check made out to the "Regents of the University of California" to:
COLA/UCI Data CD
4167 Engineering Gateway
Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering
University of California, Irvine
Irvine, CA 92697-2175
- Prev by Subject: Re: Anchorage to Hollow Clay Tile
- Next by Subject: Re: Anticipate construction loadings?
- Previous by thread: Re: Virus warning - gelca - using seaint addresses
- Next by thread: Cap Beam Shear Wall System