RE: Warning to HP Calculator Users - Repair Address

Well, I finally got the address from home of the guy who does HP calculator
repair:

	International Calculator
	2916 Corrine Drive
	Orlando, FL 32803
	407-898-0081

I talked to him about a year ago about repairing my HP41CV.  He quoted $69
to $89 to repair an intermittent keyboard problem.  $125 to $150 with parts
and to totally rebuild, swapping out parts would be $179.  I have not
contacted him since because I do have a working HP41CX - I may reconsider
getting the CV working again.

Donna L. Gochenaur, PE
Engineering Ministries International
110 S. Weber Ste 104
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
phone:719/633-2078
fax:719/633-2970
dgochenaur(--nospam--at)emiusa.org

EMI's mission is to mobilize Christian design professionals to serve the
poor in developing countries - we proclaim the Good News of Jesus Christ by
empowering people to transform their world - through the design and
development of hospitals, schools, orphanages, bridges, water supplies,
wastewater facilities and more.  We commit to provide excellent service to
our clients, our volunteers, and to people in need.  Our goal is to enrich
the lives of those who give and those who receive.