Re: Construction Humor Addition

Another old one:
Three gents facing the guillotine, a soldier, a priest and an engineer.
The soldier goes first and declares, "I will show my bravery and face the
blade as it drops."
They lay him on his back and pull the lever, the blade drops 5" and stops.
The executioner declares and act of God and sets him free.
The priest is next and states "I will be as brave as the soldier and face the
blade too."
They lay him on his back and pull the lever, the blade drops 5" and stops.
The executioner declares and act of God and sets him free.
Now the engineer's turn, he states I am as brave as the soldier and the
priest, I too will face the blade"
They lay him on his back and before they can pull the lever, the engineer
looks up and says "I see the problem, you have a loose bolt below the flange!"

(sorry) AL3