Re: Stopping That Truck !!

> A client in the defense industry wants to construct a security fence around
> the perimeter of their industrial campus.  The fence is to be comprised of

> Who out there can think "outside the box" and solve this problem?

How about digging a 10 foot deep x 10 foot wide trench around the
perimeter of the building and installing your bollards and wire rope in
the bottom of the trench? You wouldn't even have to pre-tension the
rope. Force on the rope would be minimal - truck impact would be
absorbed by the ground when it falls in the trench.

Cliff Schwinger