RE: Warning to HP Calculator Users - Repair Address

Donna,

Thanks for the address for HP repairs.

I called Don at International Calculator and he has a backlog of 120No HP
41's. Apparently , HP send customers to him too.

I purchased my HP 41 in 1982, it "died" about a year ago...i miss it with a
passion...the 48GX is just not the same...i hope Inter'l Calc can bring back
to life.

Mark