Beam Connection Design

I would appreciate any suggestions on what connection design is most
EFFECTIVE for a W steel beam resting on a cast-in-place corbel or pilaster.
I have seen several different ways that the beam is bolted into the concrete
(with grout, base plate) for a pinned connection. Thank you in advanced for
your feedback.
Mark Seifried, EIT
GGJ Engineers, Inc.