Existing Brick Anchorage

Title: Existing Brick Anchorage

I've designed an interior maintenance platform to be anchored to an existing interior multi-wythe brick wall. The platform supports(triangular "L" brackets) were to be anchored to the existing wall via Hilti adhesive anchors. Per a call from the field, the existing brick is "soft"(i.e., the material has very little resistance when drilling the anchor holes). My initial reaction was to use through bolts attached to plates located at the opposite wall face. Upon further consideration, is the through bolt solution wise due to the brick material condition?

TIA,
Charlie Canitz