Re: Vibration Problem[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Vibration Problem
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 01:04:55 EST
Haul roads become as hard as pavement in short time.. Drivers are paided by the No of trips......... faster speed results in larger impacts......vibrations ........
I the equipment is still in the area put a couple of large bowls of water on the slab near the cracking. Observe the rippling during work time and at break ...you will see if their is any localized vibrations...
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA
- Prev by Subject: Re: Vibration Problem
- Next by Subject: RE: Vibration Problem
- Previous by thread: Re: Vibration Problem
- Next by thread: RE: Vibration Problem