Brick Dome Design

We have been requested to design a brick dome such as what you might see in
a church so as to comply with UBC seismic zone 4.  The diameter of the dome
is on the order of 15 feet.  It will only be visible from the inside of the
structure (i.e. a ceiling).  We can throw whatever structure we need to it
above the dome.

The client was explicit in that they did not want "hand waiving" and by "by
experience".... They want solid calculation justification.

I am not sure how to go about adding reinforcement to this or what to do to
justify.  Any suggestions?

Jeff Coronado, S.E.
West Covina, CA