SWEDE BEAMS

Learned Engineers,

A fellow structural Engineer asked me if I had any reference on SWEDE BEAMS.
Frankly, I never heard this term before, so I declined.

But do any one of you know about it?

Upon enquiry, my friend added these are  precast beam sections, both small &
large spans, which are used in Europe for COMPOSITE BEAMS/STRUCTURAL
SYSTEMS.

I would appreciate if any learned Engineer on this LIST  could throw some
light on the subject.

Thanx in advance,

SYED FAIZ AHMAD; MENGG, MASCE
SENIOR STRUCTURAL ENGINEER