RE: SWEDE BEAMS

Syed,
You will find a web page devoted to introducing the Swede Beam system to
US by aiming your browser at: http://welcome.to/victordalisay.com
>From the website:

"The Swede Beam System was originally developed for large multi-storey
car park structures and has been well known in Scandinavia since 1972.
This technology allows the construction of slabs spanning up to 36
meters long without intermediate supports. The structural elements used
are precast or cast in place columns, pre-stressed inverted T concrete
beams. The system is a combination of prefabricated pre-stressed beams
and cast-in-situ slabs. The slabs are cast at a required camber with
three temporary shores and being lowered at a correct timing depending
on the temperature of the concrete. So temperature sensors are embedded
along the slabs. With the use of Vacuum Treatment of Concrete, the slabs
and floors become watertight within the concrete itself, so there is no
need for additional water proofing materials. Before the contractor
makes a turnover of the building, a leakage test is performed by putting
water 10 inches high to all the floors for a specified period of time."

Hope this is what you are looking for.
Regards,

Dennis S. Wish, PE
California Professional Engineer