Fp, Equipment Seismic Load[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Fp, Equipment Seismic Load
- From: RainCat1(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 07:17:24 EST
1) Fp on UBC 1632.2. Is it strength level or allowable stress level?
2) For Non Building Structures, are the requirements of 1632 applicable?
San Diego, California
- Prev by Subject: RE: Foundations
- Next by Subject: RE: Fp, Equipment Seismic Load
- Previous by thread: Re: Repost: Splicing of precast concrete piles
- Next by thread: RE: Fp, Equipment Seismic Load