Re: Repost: Splicing of precast concrete piles

I have not come across any code as such. The two
references commonly used for pile design and
construction are:

1.  ASCE Technical Engineering and Design Guidelines:
Design of Pile Foundations.
2.  Federal Highway Publication, FHWA HI 97-013,
Design and Construction of Driven Pile Foundations (2
Vol).

Rajendran
--- Gunnar Hafsteinn Isleifsson