Re: Slab on Grade for Light Industrial

While there are others try:

Slab Thickness Design for Industrial Concrete Floors on Grade by
Robert G. Packard.

Concrete Floors on Ground - Portlang Cement Association.

Design of Concrete Airport Pavement - PCA

Principles of  pavement design by RJ Yoder published by John Wiley & Sons

Hope this helps.

Desi J. Kiss, P.E.

On Wed, 30 Jan 2002 13:29:59 -0500 Balmer James <James.Balmer(--nospam--at)rsandh.com>
writes:
> I am looking for a reference and/or textbook on slab on grade design.
>  Any
> recommendations?
>
> James

> *