Thank You All

List members:

I want to express my gratitude to you for helping me to expand my scope of
knowledge, and have a few good laughs, over the last couple of years.  This
listserver has been a very valuable resource to me and I will miss being on
it.

I am taking another job on another island, and will only have sporadic 56k
connectivity (actually, more like 28.8!).  That being the case, I will be
off the server for about a year or so.  My work will be more environmentally
oriented (does anyone have any info on an environmental engineering
listserver?), and that together with the connection issue  makes being on
the server impractical.

In any event, the best of luck to all of you.  You MAY find me lurking
around a bit, if the internet connection in Palau improves... :)

T. Eric Gillham PE