RE: Slab on Grade for Light Industrial

You might also want to take a look at ACI's PP-4 (Practitioner's Guide to
Slabs on Ground).  It contains ACI 302.1R-96 (Guide for Concrete Floor and
Slab Construction) and ACI 360R-92 (Design of Slabs on Grade) as well as
articles from CI and publications/excerpts of publications from other
organizations such as PCA, ASCC, CRSI and WRI.  It costs $113.50 for
non-members and $69 for members.  It contains more than 500 pages.

Then, as Roger pointed out, there is the updated version of ACI 360R-97
(Design of Slabs on Grade) that you can buy individually.

You can also get Concrete Floors on Ground (a PCA publication) through ACI
for $40.

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI