Floor slab on grade

I see from my original post yestaerday that I must not use equal signs
(=), as they cause additional characters to be added, and the drawing I
included is worthless.  I am reposting with a clearer drawing,
which was meant to be a plan representation of the racking layout.
Each rack is x by y, separated by a distance z between the 2 rows of
racking.
The + 's indicate post locations.

For those of you who use the PCA design method for a floor slab on grade
under post loads from rack storage -

I am using the PCA method as explained by Ringo and Anderson in their
book "Designing Floor Slabs On Grade".
The racking layout has 2 rows of racks, back-to-back.
The distance z (from centre to centre of posts) between the back posts
of these racks is 16".
Ringo says that z, among others, is required information for the design.

But then the ensuing calcs do not use z.
I realised this only when I went back to redo the calcs for the case
where z=4".
No difference.  Does that make sense to you?   It doesn't to me.

   x   z   x
+-----+ +-----+
|     | |     |
|     | |     |