Structural II Exam[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAINT" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Structural II Exam
- From: "Joseph R. Grill, PE" <jgrill(--nospam--at)nelsonengineering.net>
- Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 10:48:53 -0700
I am scheduled to take the NCEES Structural II exam in April. The NCEES site shows the morning as one bridge and one building problem with a total of two morning problems, and similar in the afternoon. A short paragraph at the bottom of the web page says the examinee is to work any one problem from the two problems presented in each session.
Does the examinee do either one building or one bridge problem in the morning and then in the afternoon, or two in the morning and two in the afternoon? In all my years my bridge experience is minimal and will require a lot of study if bridge problems are mandatory. Any help out there with my confusion?
Joseph R. Grill, PE
- Prev by Subject: RE: structural engineering links website
- Next by Subject: Structural II Exam
- Previous by thread: RE: Charlie Carter - Congrats
- Next by thread: RE: Structural II Exam