From: Joseph R. Grill, PE [mailto:jgrill(--nospam--at)nelsonengineering.net]
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2002 9:49 AM
To: SEAINT
Subject: Structural II Exam

I am scheduled to take the NCEES Structural II exam in April.  The NCEES
site shows the morning as one bridge and one building problem with a total
of two morning problems, and similar in the afternoon.  A short paragraph at
the bottom of the web page says the examinee is to work any one problem from
the two problems presented in each session.

Does the examinee do either one building or one bridge problem in the
morning and then in the afternoon, or two in the morning and two in the
afternoon?  In all my years my bridge experience is minimal and will require
a lot of study if bridge problems are mandatory.   Any help out there with
my confusion?

Joseph R. Grill, PE

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are NOT the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.