From: Joseph R. Grill, PE [mailto:jgrill(--nospam--at)nelsonengineering.net]
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2002 9:57 AM
To: SEAINT
Subject: Structural II Exam

Oh, by the way,  I know it depends on location, but what kind of salary should somebody be looking at if with 18 yrs. And successful completion of the first exam and again after the second exam assuming it is passed?  Most salary surveys don’t look at that breakdown.  Just interested where I stand now days.

Thanks again,

Joseph R. Grill, PE