RE: Charlie Carter - Congrats

Charlie has performed numerous guest lectures  for the Architectural
Engineering Dept. at The Pennsylvania State University. Every lecture was
very informative and well-delivered.

Due to his great enthusiasm in the steel industry, I, too, feel that he is
very deserving of the promotion.

Hats off to you Charlie,

Terry Triest
PSUAE 2001