RE: P-Delta analysis

Please clarify what you mean by "it uses the beam stiffness instead of the
stability function (beam - column stiffness)".

One caution I've found when modeling for P-delta analysis is that you must
have a joint located at the point of maximum displacement, since the
software typically just uses deflection at joints to check P-delta effects.