RISA Question

While recently using RISA 3D for a project, I noticed that the output does
not include the actual calculations; only the analysis results (force,
stress, deflection, etc.) are available for a report. You can print the
stress and deflection diagrams for each member but again the actual calc's
are transparent. Are the other commercially available design/analysis
programs(STAAD, SAP, Visual, etc.) similar or do they provide the calc's?

TIA,
Charlie Canitz