From: CanitzCF(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:CanitzCF(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2002 3:44 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RISA Question

While recently using RISA 3D for a project, I noticed that the output does
not include the actual calculations; only the analysis results (force,
stress, deflection, etc.) are available for a report. You can print the
stress and deflection diagrams for each member but again the actual calc's
are transparent. Are the other commercially available design/analysis
programs(STAAD, SAP, Visual, etc.) similar or do they provide the calc's?

TIA,
Charlie Canitz