From: Keith De Lapp [mailto:kdl(--nospam--at)directcon.net]
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2002 4:53 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Visual Basic

I remember reading some recent recommendations on Visual Basic for Applications books for Excel.  I have reviewed the archives and not found a thing.  I bought VBA for Dummie's and it is not very helpful in regards to accomplishing Excel specific tasks.  Could I please get some recommendations.

TIA

Keith De Lapp, P.E.
KDL Engineering