Re: Structural II Exam

The Strucutral II exam consists of two problems that you work - one in the
morning and one in the afternoon.  For each sessions (morning and
afternoon) you have the choice of working either a bridge related problem
or a building related problem.  The morning problem will be general in
natural that will not involve seismic design, while the afternoon problem
will be a seismic problem.

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI