live load in ASSHTO

I have a question when I design a bridge in AASHTO.
Right now, I'm confused move live load for GROUP III
in AASHTO, whether this move live load only indicate
normal vehicle live load and does not include permit
vehicle live load, or call superload, grandfather live
load. could any one answer it. thank you.

chuanming