Re: Lack of Drafters + another issue

> I've been following the recent thread of messages regarding the lack of
> Quality Drafters.  I share similar concerns.   Just what is being offered to
> structural engineering student in colleges  today as it pertains to drafting
>  (not the mechanics of CAD)  ??

As far as I know - nothing. The full impact of this problem has only
recently been recognized by most of us. It has been slowly developing
over the past 10 years, and as with many problems of this nature, you
just wake up one day and wonder what the heck has happened!

I am the first to admit that until recently I have not been "part of the
solution". I have made it a personal goal to change that.

Cliff Schwinger