Re: Column Stiffeners

Respected Sir

I am thankful for ur mails..

please change my mail id sudhir1978(--nospam--at)rediffmail.com

regards

Sudhir Jagdale

--- "Alex C. Nacionales" <acnacionales(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
wrote:
> Thanks for your input.
>
> Alex C. Nacionales

=====

Sudhir S. Jagdale

M.Tech.(Offshore),B.E.Civil,

I.I.T. Bombay,

sudhir1978(--nospam--at)rediffmail.com

Message : Important Thing in Life is, Not Where U Stand , In What Direction U are Moving