From: Reynold Franklin <rfranklin(--nospam--at)STUEVE.COM>
To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: Request for Scope of Work
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 15:00:07 -0600

Is there a standard format for Scope of Work for soil testing (sub-surface
exploration.  If so could anybody please e-mail/fax me a copy of the same.
I am looking for buildings 4 story or less.  Any generalized format would
be
OK.  Really appreciate your help.  Thanks.

Reynold Franklin, Ph.D., P.E.
Project Manager
Stueve Construction Co.
2201 East Oak Street, Algona, IA 50511