From: Reynold Franklin [mailto:rfranklin(--nospam--at)STUEVE.COM]
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2002 3:00 PM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: Request for Scope of Work

Is there a standard format for Scope of Work for soil testing (sub-surface
exploration.  If so could anybody please e-mail/fax me a copy of the same.
I am looking for buildings 4 story or less.  Any generalized format would be
OK.  Really appreciate your help.  Thanks.

Reynold Franklin, Ph.D., P.E.
Project Manager
Stueve Construction Co.
2201 East Oak Street, Algona, IA 50511