Copy of UBC 97 Table 16A

Hi,

I am a civil engineer in the city of Ramallah, Palestine. Is there anyway
someone can kindly email me a scanned copy of table 16A of 97 Uniform
Building code. Just about any format would be fine.

My code books were recently confiscated at an Israeli army post. And I have
been waiting for a new code book to arrive.

Thanks

Elias Coury
Ramallah, Palestine