Starting a career

Perhaps I could get some input on a good resource to look for a job.  In
June, I am expecting to graduate with a B.S. in Structural Eng., along
with some nice graduate courses in analysis and design to boot.

So far, I have been over the SEAOC sections' newsletters (those which
are available online), as well as the SEAINT website.  Other than the
first hand knowledge of firms in the San Diego region, I am unfamiliar
with most of the firms elsewhere in the State.  I'd ideally like to stay
in CA, but am willing to move anywhere if the right opportunity comes
along.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

-Eugene K. Suk, EIT