TLC show - World Train Center: Anatomy of the Collapse

For those interested, a show on the collapse of the WTC is airing tonight
(Wednesday February 6, 2002) on TLC at 10:00 PM EST.  Based on the preview I
saw, I know that Leslie Robertson is one of the interviewees.

Albert J. Meyer, Jr., P.E.
Martin Engineering
(215) 665-8570 Tel
(215) 561-5064 Fax