Acrobat Writer[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Acrobat Writer
- From: "SEAINT List" <bwslist(--nospam--at)bwsmithse.com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 07:11:06 -0800
I recently purchased Acrobat writer version 5 and found it be a great tool. When a blueprinter couldn't plot our AutoCad plt files because they didn't have a "driver" for AutoCad 2002 version, I had to resort to Acrobat 5 writer and diverted the immediate crisis with the blue-printer for now.
But, in reviewing the plotted drawings via Acrobat writer, the poche'd area of concrete section completely hides rebars in the section. Before saving to Acrobat Distiller, I chose the option of "line merge" versus "line overwrite". This would normally resolve our issue when we plot in the office via AutoCad session but, appears not the case with Acrobat.
Does anyone know how to plot AutoCad drawings via Acrobat Writer and still able to show rebars in the poch'ed area?
- Prev by Subject: RE: ACI publications
- Next by Subject: RE: Acrobat Writer
- Previous by thread: TLC show - World Train Center: Anatomy of the Collapse
- Next by thread: RE: Acrobat Writer