Re: Church Pews on a Wood Framed Balcony

Bobby,

	Consider any or all of the following.

1.) Decrease the framing spacing.

2.) Increase the amount of bridging used (say a minimum of three rows
rather than one).

3.) Use a topping above the plywood.

	The architects I work with prefer to use concrete filled metal deck for
this application.  Perhaps you should consider changing your whole
system.

				Regards,

				H. Daryl Richardson