Re: IBC soil profile

Sometimes one presumes too much. It is always interesting to me to observe
how soil/bedrock  profiles in boring logs change exactly at 5 or 10 foot
intervals. Of course, what do I know? I have only been attempting Soils
engineering for 25 years. The dependence on N values for all sorts of
engineering judgement calls is...
Thank you for the smile.
Chris Lillback