From: "John Whitty" <jwhitty(--nospam--at)itac-net.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2002 7:18 AM
Subject: RE: Acrobat Writer

Brad,

Try this freeware product posted earlier on this list.  It prints very
well with a bit of tweaking on the configuration file.  Good product
that I have used extensively.  Let me know how it goes.

John T. Whitty - PE
Industrial TurnAround Corporation
Chester, VA

I find the best way is to save the drawing as a *.pdf using the
"OttoPDF" software. This method was mentioned in a previous message,
just thought I would add my two cents since I use it quite often.

It is a small file to download and very easy to use.

http://www.myndkryme.com/products/ottopdf.html
<http://www.myndkryme.com/products/ottopdf.html>

James M Inch, EIT
Dillon Consulting Limited