Reconnecting "vicpeng"

To the SEAINT list:

My buddy in Victoria, Thor Tandy (<vicpeng(--nospam--at)telus.net>) wrote me today,
and said:

"I've been trying to get back on SEAInt with the new address and having
NO luck at all. Would you put a posting on there for me that one Thor
Tandy misses the crew and would like to join ship again? :^)"

Thor's old address was vicpeng(--nospam--at)sprint.ca

I tried joining again today, using my new address, and had no problem.

I imagine his address has been blocked because he's gone over the top
again, about shear wall nailing, or perhaps  he grumbles too much about
building inspectors.

Anyway, he does feel left out, so it would be nice if someone would do
something to connect  vicpeng(--nospam--at)telus.net

Jim Warne