RE: Acrobat Writer

Adobe Acrobat 4.0 or 4.05 is a better tool.
5.0 added the capability to convert pdf to other formats, but then
removed many capabilities of 4.0.
the last I heard, Ottopdf was not working with 5.0. The Acrobat 4.0
works
4.0 seems to have more font capabilities.
4.0 can convert images to text. 5.0 will not
4.0 can download tif files (for retrieving fax files from J2.com)
5.0 cannot retrieve tif files.
I keep both 4.0 and 5.0. I keep 5.0 only to convert pdf back to tif.
(Have not needed it yet)

David Merrick