Re: Acrobat Writer [and Reader]

David pointed out differences between Adobe Acrobat versions 4.0 and 5.0.
The Reader versions also differ.

Do you know if there is a way of keeping both Acrobat Reader 4.0 and AR 5.0
on your computer?

My first version of Adobe Acrobat was 5.0.  When I loaded it, Acrobat Reader
4.0 was automatically removed from my computer, and AR 5.0 was installed.
When I try to reload AR 4.0, I end up with another AR 5.0 file.

Having AR 4.0 no longer available makes parts of some documents made with
Acrobat 4.0 unreadable.  The help provided by Adobe, [not very helpful] is
to request that the maker of the document remake it using Adobe Acrobat 5.0.

Nels Roselund
Structural Engineer
South San Gabriel, CA
njineer(--nospam--at)att.net